Wednesday 8 December 2010

new tutorials!

Hello everyone, well as i said i was going to be making updates, here are some more, ive had a new series of tutorials published on 3d.dtuts.com

I am now regularly recording tutorials exclusively for this site, they are very accomodating, and get pretty good coverage, so im rather happy with the arrangement! they ahve posted part 1 of a new series I have just sent them on:

How to model a low poly building for games

there are 2 parts, and its a pretty easy to follow series. I record call my tutorials in real time, so you cant follow along with me, and if it takes 40 minutes...well then thats just how long it takes...is simple and effective.

anyway, here is the link to part 1: HERE

and the embedded video can be viewed here, enjoy:

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Unfortunately the movie part 1 is corrupted in the middle. Please upload again!!!